- Noteflight : Noteflight is an online music writing application that lets you create, view, print and hear music notation with professional quality, right in your web browser.
- Free Vocal Help by Mark Baxter : Great videos on singing and training the voice by Mark Baxter
- IMSLP/Petrucci Music Library : public domain scores and recordings.
'Public Domain' means a work is no longer protected by copyright and can be freely distributed.
- Lryics A to Z : Find lyrics to your favorite songs.
- Music Dictionary from Virginia Tech : A music dictionary which even pronounces the words for you!
- Musicals101.com : The Cyber Encyclopedia of Musical Theatre, Film, & Television
- MusicNotes.com : Download Sheet Music. Can get music in various key signatures as needed.
- My go-to piano tuner and technician : Bill Fletcher is an experienced, trained piano technician/tuner. Gets back to me quickly to schedule. On time, very knowledgeable, efficient, friendly. Affordable prices.
- Perfect Pitch : To develop perfect pitch, or at the very least....a very strong relative pitch
- PianoSociety.com : Listen to and download for free thousands of mp3 recordings of piano literature. Over 150 composers. Brief and extended biography of each composer. Background info about all of the major works, as well. There is also a link to another site with a huge amount of classical sheet music to download.
- Ricci Adams' MusicTheory.net : Lessons, Exercises, and Tools to learn music theory
- The Musical Intervals Tutor : The Musical Intervals Tutor is a study aid to help you learn to hear the sounds of the basic music intervals from minor second to perfect octave.
- Throga - Seek Balance And Find Your Voice Facebook Page : THROGA® (throat-yoga), created by voice coach Richard Fink IV, is a vocal philosophy designed to help singers, speakers, and educators gain strength, flexibility, and balance throughout their vocal range.
- Using Your Voice Healthfully : Provides a wealth of information on how to properly care and use your vocal instrument.
- Vocal Anatomy and Physiology : EXCELLENT resource on vocal anatomy and physiology, clear and easy to understand with lots of images.