PROFESSIONAL VOCAL TRAINING
Private Voice Lessons (In-Person or Online through via Zoom - live videoconferencing)
Children Ages 10+, Teens, and Adults
If you can talk you can sing, if you can walk you can dance"
Attention Singers and Aspiring Singers:
Singing Is A Skill And Art That Can Be Developed
Whether you're a seasoned singer, beginner, hobbyist, aspiring or professional my approach, focuses on safe and proven voice instruction methods catered to your specific vocal needs.
Anita coaching Bredia Santoro (Pop)
Coaching, tools, and practices for confident, empowered vocal training, song practice, singing, and performing including:
- Gain understanding and application of how your voice works and how to balance and build it through daily targeted Vocal Development exercise. Train in muscle-memory habits for healthy, open, resonate sound production. (See THROGA below)
- Improve your speaking skills, decrease vocal fatigue, protect or recover from vocal damage.
- Integrating good singing technique and authentic emotion into your songs
- Training on how to practice your songs effectively
- Developing your ear and general musicianship for singers
- Learn and implement Vocal Health practices to take great care of your voice
- Performance coaching
Anita is a Certified THROGA® Instructor (since 2011)
THROGA is a science-based approach to developing a strong, healthy and balanced vocal
for any style of singing.
Discover, Develop and Balance Your Voice
Anita uses THROGA as a foundational part of her training to
educate and train clients on how to effective balance and
fine-tune their vocal instrument in the
7 Dimensions of Singing:
THROGA®, derived from throat-yoga, is one of the fastest growing
vocal methodologies in the world, with vocalists applying its techniques
in all 50 US States and nearly 100 countries around the globe.
One of the reasons for its popularity is due to its rare nature of being
universally applicable to genres and styles of singing.
Whether an aspiring singer, touring artist, public speaker,
actor or educator,THROGA can lead a vocalist to their full potential.
Required resource for lessons:
- Vocal Therapy to support prevention of or healing from vocal abuse/damage* (Not intended as a replacement for medical advice, please see an Otolaryngologist (ENT) for serious problems.)
- Studio Recording preparation (and support during recording sessions - for an additional fee)
Anita in a vocal recording session with Joy Mobley (Contemporary Gospel)
CLICK HERE to read what Anita's clients have to say about training with her.
Anita's Music Studio has periodic Student House Concerts per year so local students can have valuable and enriching performance experience and share music with family and friends.
To request additional info, including rates and to set up an
initial assessment, fill out the form on the Contact page.
Voice Lessons, Singing Lessons, Augusta GA Voice Lessons, Piano Lessons, Augusta, GA, Online Voice Lessons, Vocal Coach, Voice Teacher, Piano Teacher, Chord Piano, Vocal Instructor, THROGA, THROGA Certified Teacher, Singing Teacher, Augusta GA Piano Accompanist, Musicianship for Singers, piano instructor, voice instructor, Augusta Ga Piano Lessons, Augusta Voice Lessons