PROFESSIONAL VOCAL TRAINING
Private In-Person or Online Voice Lessons through via Video Conferencing
Children Age 10+, Teens, and Adults
If you can talk you can sing, if you can walk you can dance"
Attention Singers and Aspiring Singers:
Singing Is A Skill That Can Be Developed
Whether you're a seasoned singer, beginner, hobbyist, church singer, aspiring professional, or someone who is struggling to recover from health issues, my approach focuses on safe and proven voice instruction methods catered to your specific vocal needs.
Anita coaching Bredia Santoro (Pop)
Coaching and practices for confident, empowered vocal training, practicing, singing, and performing including:
- Gain understanding and application of how your voice works and how to balance and build it through daily targeted Vocal Development exercise. Train in muscle-memory habits for healthy, open, resonate sound production. (See THROGA below)
- Improve your speaking skills, decrease vocal fatigue, protect or recover from vocal damage. Increase stamina in both singing and speaking.
- Integrating good singing technique into your songs
- Training on how to practice your songs effectively, including gaining knowledge for memorizing words and how to develop phrasing and the emotional connection to the songs you're singing
- Performance coaching
- Developing your ear and general musicianship for singers
- Learn and implement Vocal Health practices to take great care of your voice
Anita is a Certified THROGA® Voice Instructor
THROGA is a science-based approach to developing a strong, healthy and balanced instrument for any style of singing.
Discover, Develop and Balance Your Voice
Anita uses THROGA as a foundational part of her training to
educate and train clients on how to effective balance and
fine-tune their vocal instrument in the
7 Dimensions of Singing:
THROGA®, derived from throat-yoga, is one of the fastest
growing vocal methodologies in the world, with vocalists applying its
techniques in all 50 US States and nearly 100 countries
around the globe. One of the reasons for its popularity is
due to its unique nature of being universally applicable to other
methods of teaching, as well as being a stand-alone.
Whether an aspiring singer, touring artist, public speaker, actor, or
educator, THROGA® can lead a vocalist to their full potential with a
healthy, strong, and well balanced instrument.
- Vocal Therapy to support prevention of or healing from vocal abuse/damage* (Not intended as a replacement for medical advice, please see an Otolaryngologist (ENT) for serious problems.)
- Studio Recording preparation (and support during recording sessions - for an additional fee)
Anita in a vocal recording session with Joy Mobley (Contemporary Gospel)
CLICK HERE to read what Anita's clients have to say about training with her.
Anita's Music Studio periodically has Student House Concerts so students can have valuable and enriching performance experience and share music with family and friends.
To request additional info, including rates and to set up an
initial assessment, fill out the form on the Contact page.
Voice Lessons, Singing Lessons, Augusta GA Voice Lessons, Piano Lessons, Augusta, GA, Online Voice Lessons, Vocal Coach, Voice Teacher, Piano Teacher, Chord Piano, Vocal Instructor, THROGA, THROGA Certified Teacher, Singing Teacher, Augusta GA Piano Accompanist, Musicianship for Singers, piano instructor, voice instructor, Augusta Ga Piano Lessons, Augusta Voice Lessons